>> Sunday, July 12, 2009
A disappointing week for the Indian Stock Markets after Pranab announced the budget this Monday.
What happened last week ?
- Budgets were announced.
- Inflation is yet in negative zone.
- We saw good IIP growth.
- Infosys posted profits of 17% despite of slowdown.
- And Yes FMCG too.
- RNRL : Buy above 73.45 for targets of 79 and 84. With a SL of 71
- Wipro : Buy above 389 for targets of 398 and 405. With a SL of 385
- HCC : Buy above 98 for targets of 106 and 111. With a SL of 95
- RPower : Buy above 150 for targets of 158 and 165. With a SL of 145