>> Sunday, May 31, 2009
Again the week was good. A woofing 200 points upside on NIFTY.
What we saw last week?
Good global cues.
Moderate Q4 results.
Rupee Gaining strength.
Gold back on 15k levels.
Increase in average Indian Salary.
Biggest monthly in in 17 years
Sectors to watch :
- IT - Rupee and dollar movements make this sector week as rupee is gaining strength on dollar.
- Pharma - A positive one.
- Fertilizer - Monsoon is over head.
- Rajesh Export : (44.55) Buy above 45.20 for targets of 47 and 50. SL of 42.10
- Airtel : (819.65) Buy above 835 for targets of 860 and 880. SL of 820
- HCC: (117.30) Buy above 118 for targets of 123 and 128. SL of 115
NIFTY Weekly technical analysis.