>> Sunday, June 7, 2009
We had some good gains on the Indian stock markets last week.
What we saw last week.
We saw GM became bankrupt.
Good gains on the markets.
Good global cues.
Air India to come up with IPO.
There was not much fascinating stuff this week.
Sectors to watch closely :
- Telecom : Do you know "By 2012 India will have 893 million mobile users."
- Real Estate
- RNRL : (90.35) Buy above 92 for targets of 96 and 98. Keep SL of 88.45
- DLF : (408.05) Buy above 410 for targets of 418 and 424. Keep SL of 402
- R Power :(184.20) Buy above 188 for targets of 193 and 197. Keep a SL of 185
- Aban Offshores: (1240.95) Buy above 1240 for targets of 1275 and 1300. Keep a SL of 1218