Today IndianMoneyPlus.Com completes One year.

>> Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hello People today we complete one year from the date when we started off as a small site cum blog.

IndianMoneyPlus became a big success for me better than what I expected. Though I had many difficulties coming I knocked them all out and stand where we are presently.
From mere 30 odd Email subscribers to 1550 odd at present. From 800 page views a month to 35,000 page views a month.


New features at IndianMoneyPlus : I am now inviting people who can contribute to IndianMoneyPlus.Com , this will give you a recognition on my blog with your photo and link to your website/email id. Interested people can mail me at indianmoneyplus@gmail.com

1 comments:

khalid June 18, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

Congratulations Chiagh for your grat success.