>> Sunday, December 21, 2008
Dish TV is a value buy one can say.
If you go by the logic the CMP is 20.40 and the company is giving the right issue at 22 so we can see an upside of atlest 20% from these levels.
Various reasons for a buy call –
- It has added 237383 new subscribers during last moth (November). That’s a great number.
- Satellite business is growing at the rate of 3 times per annum and time will come when no cable will be there and only satellite Television will be around.
- It has strong support at 14 Rs which can be termed as its stop loss.
- The company has offers a right issue at the rate of Rs 22 per share and the current market value is 20.40 expect a upside movement in this scrip.
- Dish TV is now also providing mobile DTH service the only of its kind.
Buy in range of 19 – 20 for targets of 24 and 26 in short term.
Keep a stop loss of 14.
Long term investors can hold on this stock for targets of 35 in time frame of 8 to 10 months.
Subscribe for free Email Updates - Click here.
Free SMS Updates subscribe - Click here.